- Pre register for all events at
- New Registration Schedule for 2014 Friday Evening:
- STX, DH, SD, Fat Tire Omni, DH Duo Registration Open 3pm
- STX Registration Closes 30 min prior to start of each class for that class.
- DH registration Open 7:30am Closes 9:00am
- DH Course closes / riders meeting 9:45am top of course
- SD Registration open 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- SD Course closes / riders meeting 3:45pm top of course.
- XC Registration open 1:30pm - 6:30pm
- XC registration open 7am
- XC registration closes 8:15am
- CAT 1 Men Roll Call 8:50am
- CAT 2 Men Roll Call 9:02am
- CAT 1/2 Women Roll call 9:10am
- CAT 3 Men / Women / Jr’s 9:15am
- Children’s Race Registration 11:00am – 11:30am
- 1pm XC & Final Awards Ceremony (approximate time. Announcements on site for actual time)
- Short Track Cruiser/ Costume Race Friday. Bring your best alter ego. Definitely the scream of the weekend. Everyone’s time to “show their colors”. Only two half mile laps. And it has been proven it can be done on any bike in just about any garment. Prove it can be done in any place. 7pm Friday at the Phat Tire Short Track at Lake Leatherwood.
- Volunteer and Race Free. Complete 6 hours of trail work prior to the festival on a scheduled work day and “Race Free” in one discipline. 12 hours…. Race two on us. See the Volunteer page under Non-Competitive Events.
- Fat Tire Omni and DH Duo Competition Sign up on Friday Only. Omni sign up is at the Phat Tire Short Track only or online. Registraion for the Downhill Duo will be available Saturday Morning at the DH Registration.
- Children’s Rodeo on Sunday. The ultimate in kid fun on two wheels. Games, Races, Challenge Courses, and Prizes. See the non-competitive events pages for all the details.