Camping and Lodging
We would first like to acknowledge the Inn of the Ozarks as our Host Hotel for the Fat Tire Fest. A limited number of rooms are available so call soon and make note you are with the Fat Tire Festival to access our room block. The Hotel will be host to our Saturday night registration and Pool Party and the “Big Town Ride” on Saturday day. The Tall Pines one of our Trials Sponsors has limited cabin availability. Call soon!!! The Land O Nod is our newest supporting hotel. Great rooms and great price. Other lodging options abound, but make sure you check out our other supporting lodging and camping sponsors first.
Fatty Fest Host Hotels:
- Inn of the Ozarks - Located across the street from the Eureka Springs High School and Ozark Zip Lines on hwy. 62. Modern Hotel with Pool, entertainment center, restaurant and very clean rooms. It is riding and walking distance from Black Bass City Park, Downtown and Harmon Park. Phone: 800-814-8307. Join us for the “Big Town Ride” leaving the hotel Sat. at 2pm.
- Tall Pines Inn - The cabins are located at the junction of highway 62 and Pivot Rock Rd. It is only 1/2 mile from Harmon Park, 1.5 miles from the downtown XC start, and 2 miles from Lake Leatherwood. It features well-shaded cabins with kitchenettes, has a pool and is owned and operated by mountain bikers. Phone: 479-253-8096.
- Land O Nod - This hotel offers great amenities and reasonable prices. Super clean ,nice pool, kids playground, gas grills, picnic tables. Great retro lobby and awesome complimentary breakfast. MORE; Bike wash station and room block for Fatty Fest with 25% discount rates. Sunday night pool party at end of festival. 479-253-6262.
- Country Inn -Best hotel for Downhillers. Right at top of course. Super D starts at Hotel. Modest room prices. A small pool offers a place to cool off after rides. A spur trail takes you directly to Lake Leatherwood City Park and Dowhnill flow trail from the motel. Angler’s Grill is only a couple hundred feet away. 479-253-1056.
- Brackenridge Lodge - The Brackenridge features cabins suites and rooms. A cool pool is nestled on the hillside behind the sturctures. Located on hwy 62 across from Pivot Rock Rroad, the establishment is convenient riding and walking distance from Downtown, Harmon Park and Black Bass Park and is only minutes from Lake Leatherwood by car or bike. 479-253-6803.
- Palace Hotel - Located in the HistoricDowntown District this hotel offers luxury suites and relaxing baths and spa services. Land mark architecture. The Bath House & Spa features a variety full service spa treatments with Antique Claw Foot Tubs and Wooden Barrel Steam Cabinets and Massage Services. (479) 253-7474 Hotel (479) 253-8400. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camping & RV:
- KOA - Located on hwy 187 on the way to Beaver Dam the KOA offers camping, RV sites, swimming pool and bathhouse. Only 5 minute drive from Lake Leatherwood and Beaver Dam. CALL FOR RATES: 479-253-8036.
- Lake Leatherwood - Camping is available on-sight at Lake Leatherwood City Park. Bath house and bath rooms on sight. No electrical hook-ups or RV sites available. Camping is first come first serve. CALL FOR RATES: 479-253-7921
- King’s River Outfitters - Located 15 minutes south of Eureka Springs off of Rockhouse Road on the Kings River, this is a full service canoe outfitters. Now offering cabins. Only 5 minutes from Madison County Wildlife Management area and dozens of miles of trail. CALL FOR RATES: 479-253-8954.
- Beaver Lake State Park - Several public campgrounds are available on Beaver Lake. (10 minutes from Lake Leatherwood).
- Madison County Wildlife Management Area - Located 20 minutes south of Eureka Springs on Hwy. 23 or Rockhouse Road, the Madcow, as it is fondly known offers free primitive camping and is host to dozens of miles of trails and forest roads and beautiful back country. For more info go to www.agfc.state.ar.us.
- Several other private campgrounds exist in and around Eureka Springs as well as many other lodging establishments. Call or go to Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce # 501-253-8737, www.eurekasprings.org or .com.