What’s New For 2013
What’s New for 2013
This year will feature a few changes for the FATT FEST. Make some notes and refer to the “Latest Fat News” for the most recent info and updates on the festival; work days, event details, and new developments.
- “Super D” Saturday Afternoon. This new discipline will feature the top half of the DH course, a choice bench section of the Miner’s Rock Trail, a rarely used forest road and a bit of new single track. Tune in to the events pages for all the details.
- All Day Registration Saturday at Lake Leatherwood. The convenience of registration at one location for all events Saturday and Sunday can’t be underestimated. Friday registration at the Phat Tire Short Track and Sunday morning registration at the Auditorium will continue as in the past. See registration page for all of the latest changes.
- Observed Trials moves to Lake Leatherwood. It will be hard to let go of Harmon Park, but moving to Leatherwood will help consolidate our resources and provide some new terrain for competitors and spectators.
- New “Big Town Ride” This is a combination of all the in-town rides we have done in the past. This year the riders will split into two groups. One for an advanced ride and one that will be a bit more leisurely. A no-miss event. Go to the non-competitive events page to find out more about the only ride of its kind in the central US.
- Bigger and Better Kid’s Rodeo. What was the most incredible surprise of last year we hope will be the best thing again this year. More stunts, more games and more fun for kids on two wheels.